Here you can find the answer to questions proposed by friends and users. If you'd like to ask something just write to me.
What's your job and which issue does it have?
- I'm a web designer and web editor. It's not a very easy job as many may think: it is an ongoing study, you have to reinvent yourself to make you differ from your competitors, to find the right creativity for each project and that means a lot of brainstorming, to find ideas by concentrate yourself, to take external inspiration; and we also have to deal with eye strain. You have to follow the continuos internet evolution.
Why this activity?
- Even though I've been saying it is not easy (isn't any job?), it's something that involves and motivates myself in doing my best. To realize valid projects for my customers and follow constantly the usability and accessibility rules gives me a lot of satisfaction.
Do you always work as a freelance?
- The most of the time, yes. But I'd like to work for a web agency or similar. Both because I like working on team and for a different customer type.
Would you be interested in moving from your city/country?
- Yes, absolutely.
Have you ever lived abroad?
- Yes, I've lived in Paris, France for more than one year. It was my first experience abroad and it was really educative for me.
What did you do there?
- I started by doing a language intenvise course obtained with a scolarship in Italy. I decided than to stay more time to continue practising it and learn a lot from different people.
Have you got difficult times abroad?
- Sure, but I didn't gave up. I always try to look on the bright side of life.
What are you doing now?
- I'm back in Italy where I'm spending a lot of my time for my webdesigner freelance activity.
Do you like your city?
- I really love Palermo, it offers a lot in culture and arts. But unfortunately, it doesn't offer enough good jobs for younger people/new graduated ones.
- Photograph, foreign languages and culture, design, design, design and design.